Monday, December 02, 2013

WINNER OF THE SPA WELLNESS CONTEST


Ladies and gentlemen, after a day of reading and rereading comments left by contestants, we have finally chosen one winner. I want to give all the contestants the free The Spa Wellnesss spa treatment because everyone truly deserves it! Sadly I can only pick one... :(

Without further ado, the winner is.....





!!!JB ESTACIO!!!

The winning entry:
 
Hi!

Being the eldest and breadwinner in my family, I am always, always expected to be on top of everything! Groceries, bills, the welfare of our parents, church duties and the schedule of a full-time job, it just takes a toll on my well-being. Ngarag at stress talaga ako! Having me-time is already a luxury to me. That's why I am proud to say that I truly deserve this heavenly relaxation! At least for once I could put myself first. Please choose me!

By the way, sana umabot pa entry ako. The countdown shows I still have 5 hours to join.)

Thank you Lovely!

JB Estacio
heybreetaylor [at] gmail [dot] com

I will be sending you an email on how to claim your prize! Thank you so much again The Spa Wellness for this amazing sponsorship! <3

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...