Thursday, December 19, 2013

Universal Noodle, Hong Kong

For our first brunch in the city, Universal Noodle or Butao Ramen was on top of our list! Thousands have commented that this is the best Japanese ramen place in Hong Kong. I definitely had to try this restaurant for sure. Upon reaching Universal Noodles at 12 noon, there was a 30 minutes queue. That was fine by me because I was able to amuse myself by taking lots of pictures of myself and the place as well. I also went to the nearby 7-11 store and got myself my favorite iced tea drink VLT!




The place was so tiny! No wonder you really have to wait at least 30 minutes when dining here.

Condiments


I definitely got the Green King. It was so good I wanted to get another bowl! The only thing that prevented me was my super full tummy. It didn't have any medicine-y taste that Ippudo Noodles has. The broth was thick and tasty. The cheese and pesto complimented the soup and everything was just delicious to eat.

Have A Lovely Day!





Universal Noodle
G/F, 40 Tang Lung Street,
Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...