Monday, December 16, 2013

Hong Kong Shopping Haul

I'm back! I was out of the country for about a week so that's why I was not able to update this blog for a long time. SO SORRY :D!!! Anyhoo, I will be making a quick photo blog of some of the things I got during my short Hong Kong trip! Since it is winter season now, all the stuff they are selling in stores are thick jumpers, coats, scarfs and other winter apparels. These are some of the things I got.


From H&M:

DARK NAVY BLUE AND EMERALD GREEN JUMPERS

TANK TOPS

GRAY SWEATER DRESS

BLACK SLEEVELESS HOODIE

EMERALD GREEN LONGSLEEVES

From Cotton On:

TURQUOISE LONG SLEEVES HOODIE PLAID ( GOT THIS FROM THE MEN'S SECTION )

PRINTED T'S

BLACK CHIFFON SLEEVELESS DRESS

DARK MAROON AND BLACK LEGGINGS ( LATELY I'M INTO LEGGINGS AGAIN )

From Log On:

K-PALETTE LASTING 2WAY EYEBROW IN HONEY BROWN 02

I recently tried this and it didn't work for me. :( It makes my eyebrows look so dark thus making me look a bit older?

Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. Is thee a lighter shade for that K palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheekeegirl! I think so! I got the number 01 but I still find it too dark for my eyebrows. Maybe I'll get the number one to see if it's perfect for me? :D

      Delete
  2. i love love dark eyebrows though! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you look good in dark eyebrows while I look like a witch! hahahahaha! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...