Sunday, November 03, 2013

New York Supreme at Balibago, Angeles City

Another new restaurant find in Angeles city is the New York Supreme. And guess what?! They serve PANIZZA!!!! The first time I tried this place was when my parents went out on a date errand, they took out their left overs for me to feast on. So one boring Wednesday, when we had nothing to do in the office, I asked my parents to have merienda at the pizza place.  


Just love the red walls! Sadly, while we were ordering, a buyer called so we had to return back quickly. We asked everything to go.

Our orders:

ZIPPOLIS P85

An Italian Doughnuts with powdered sugar that compliments well with chocolate. The doughnut was sooo soft and chewy my dad and I finished this whole plate in less than 5 minutes. We ate the dessert there because the waitstaff told us it won't taste as good if we took it out and ate it later.


NEW YORK SUPREME SHRIMP & MUSHROOM ROLL P495

Combination of sauteed shrimp, garlic flakes, American mushroom, sun-dried tomatoes, three cheeses and served with Alfalfa sprouts, arugula and pesto sauce.

NEW YORK SUPREME CALZONE SPECIAL P445

A 14" folded pizza with generous portion of Pepperoni, smoked ham, bacon, sausage and mushroom. Blended with three cheeses and served with a homemade zesty red sauce.

DROOLLL!!

NEW YORK SUPREME SEAFOOD PESTO PASTA

Pesto sauce and bechamel sauce, poured in garlic sauteed seafoods in Linguini pasta, served with knotted bread. As you can see, the pasta dish was overloaded with seafood. Very good!

NEW YORK SUPREME BAKED PENNE PASTA 

Penne pasta topped with ham and blended in creamy Romano sauce topped with generous serving of three cheeses. Baked and served with knotted bread. I gave all the knotted bread to Lulu and she chewed them happily till she fell asleep. I ate this whole dish by myself. The cheeses used were top quality and this dish is going to be my usual order from now on!

Have A Lovely Day!





New York Supreme
Mon Tang Ave. Diamond Subd., Balibago Angeles City
Tel. 045 322 3625

2 comments:

  1. i hope they open one in metro manila(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! or Angeles is just an hour and a half away from Manila. Maybe you and your family can visit Angeles? :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...