Friday, November 15, 2013

Matutina's Seafoods at San Roque, Tarlac City

The day after our cemetery visit duties, the parents and I went to Baguio for some R&R. Whenever we go to Baguio, we always have lunch at Matutina's. There were a couple of times before, we would bumped into Imelda Marcos and her entourage because apparently she is also an Our Lady of Manaog devotee and would eat at this fantastic restaurant before going back to the city.


At 2pm, the main restaurant was still full in capacity so we were seated in the annex building.

We had the following:

 ENSELADANG MANGA P90

 RICE

PUSIT ADOBO P250

 BANGUS NA INIHAW P130

 TALABA ADOBO P150

 SIZZLING GAMBAS P250

LECHE FLAN

The seafoods are the freshest that you'll ever find and the prices are dirt cheap. Truly this is seafood dining at its best!

Have A Lovely Day!




4 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I was just looking for reviews on some restaurants around PH, and boom! I found your blog. Which is very nice by the way. So yeah, surprised to see that you're from Angeles, I also live nearby. Hehe. Anyways, are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh wow! Thank you for the kind words. Yes I'm a provincial girl. :D

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah? But not the typical probinsyana who stays at home. You're so libotera. Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Does Matutina's Restaurant also serve meat? I'm allergic to seafood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...