Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cafe Mary Grace in Robinsons Place Manila

One boring Saturday night, Faui called and invited me out for dinner! Whoopie! Since the nearest mall to both our places is Robinsons Place Manila, we decided to meet up and have our meal there. I told her to just pick any restaurant as I wasn't craving anything that night. She chose Cafe Mary Grace. I have never eaten anything heavy at Cafe Mary Grace as I usually just have hot chocolate and cheesy bread whenever I visit the place. Let's see if the food is any good!


I love reading the sweet messages posted there by other people! <3

Our orders:

WILD MUSHROOM P136

We ordered a soup, a salad and a pasta dish for our main course and had everything splitted into two. We did this because we were both saving room for Cafe Mary Grace's desserts which we both love! The mushroom soup was a bit watered down.

FRIED KESONG PUTI & CALAMANSI VINAIGRETTE P219

This salad was super duper good! I extremely love sour dressing so this was just perfect for me! The fried kesong puti was awesome too!

SMOKED SALMON AND CREAM P276

The pasta was quite alright. It tasted like a typical home cooked white sauce pasta.

CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE P130

The cake was super moist! The chocolate frosting was sooo gooey! I love love this!

LIMONE SANTI P110

This was new on the menu so we tried a slice. The Limone Santi was both citrusy and sweet. The crust was just right. This will now be our favorite cake from Cafe Mary Grace!!!


Have A Lovely Day!




1 comment:

  1. Love seeing you both fresh and young. Delectable desserts I love.. a sweet tooth that I am...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...