Friday, October 18, 2013

Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique Systeme Thermo-Intense

Last August, a sweet reader commented that I have nice hair simply by looking at a semi blurred photo of me. Pumalakpak-tenga ko pati paa ko! I have, since then, planned on posting my simple hair care routine but it took me 2 months to post it because I'm one lazy blogger now... I don't really like spending money on my hair because I'd rather spend it on more important things like shoes. :D I go and see my stylist Rachele Aguila who is now stationed at Salon Privat Manila a maximum of twice per year. I don't like to do those chronologist hair treatment because I find them expensive. I, on my own, do my own deep moisturizing treatment at home using this fabulous product Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique Systeme Thermo-Intense. This was recommended by Rachele as well. I will write down all the tips on how to apply this miracle hair cream properly down below.


What you will need when doing your own hair treatment:

1. Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique Systeme Thermo-Intense. There are a lot of varieties and intensity of this Kerastase product. I was given the strongest one because I sometimes just use this once every 2 weeks to 3 weeks depending if I feel like my hair is getting damaged from too much blow drying or curling. Just ask you stylist which one of the intensity would suit your hair bests.
2. Disposable Shower Cap
3. Fine tooth comb
4. Plastic spoon. I use a clean spoon every time I scoop a decent amount of the product instead of using my hands for hygienic purposes. A jar of this would last me for half a year so I don't like the jar to be contaminated with water or dirt or maybe bacteria? Hahaha.

For my extra long hair, I use about 2 spoonfuls of the product.

I usually do this treatment after taking a bath. So take a bath, shampoo your hair then use this Kerastase as a conditioner. After applying the hair product, use a fine tooth comb and brush it all over your hair so that the treatment reaches every strand.

TIP: Try not to let the product touch your scalp as much as possible as it may give you an oily scalp.

After combing it and making sure all your hair specially the ends are covered with Kerastase, tie your hair with elastics and cover it with the shower cap. Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing. You may read a book, play games on the Ipad or do what I do most of the time, NAP!

Tip: Do not go over the 15 minutes time limit as the treatment might leave your hair oily.

If you are feeling energetic, use a blower towards your hair for instant hot oil salon like treatment! Using heat will make the product penetrate your hair even better.

After 15 minutes, rinse your hair and you are good to go!

That's it! 

Have A Lovely Day!



7 comments:

  1. How much is the product? I would like to use it. You really have good hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About P3k-ish depending where you get it. I mean which salon you buy it from. Really?? Thank you so much! ahahahhaaa :D :D <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! This is what I do sometimes when we viber telebababad! hahahaha :D

      Delete
  3. nice one but expensive lang ano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medyo expensive pero a pot of this would last you for half a year. So parang kaysa sa salon ka mag pa treatment, do it yourself nalang and you'd spend less pa! :D #tipididea

      Delete
  4. I have a feeling na ako yung nagcomment about your hair, super gandang gandang lang ako sa hair mo eh. Now I know why. Thanks for sharing yout hair tips. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...