Friday, October 25, 2013

Hokkaido Ramen Santouka in SM Mall of Asia

After yet another Yoga Sesh with my good friend Bernice, we headed to SM MOA for dinner. We were both craving for something LIGHT thinking not to waste the calories we just burnt after an hour of hard work. We decided to get ramen noodle soup at Santouka Hokkaido Ramen ( hihihihihi! )!


This ramen place is fairly new so we wanted to see if it was any good.



We both got the same order:

CHAR SIU RAMEN ( PORK BELLY RAMEN )  P380

Bernice liked it but she said she had better at different Japanese noodle place.

CHAR SIU RAMEN P380 WITH ADDITIONAL BUTTER AND CORN P60

I ordered extra corn and butter with my soup. The Char Siu Pork Cutlets were too fatty for me. The broth was pretty light in tasting. The noodles were firm just the way I like it. Overall it was ok but like Bernice, I would say I had better from other restaurants.

They made their paying system like the ones in Japan. When customers are done eating, they should head to the counter near the exit and pay for their food bill.

Got dessert from Dairy Queen before going home. I always ALWAYS get Chocolate Almond with extra KitKat topping.

Proof that we did yoga. :D

Have A Lovely Day!





Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
SM Mall of Asia, Ocean Drive
Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...