Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cold Stone Creamery at Serendra, Fort Bonifacio

When my Achi and her family came back to Manila for a visit, we had lunch at one of their favorite restaurants Sariwon Korean Barbecue in Fort. After, we headed to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert because baby Audrey was demanding for ice cream!




If you can't decide what you want with your ice cream, there's this board to help you out.

We all chose our own combo mixes. You choose the ice cream flavors you want here.

Choose toppings lined here.

I got Coffee flavored Ice Cream with Almonds and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

My creation. It was alright. We were wondering why the ice cream didn't taste cold?? Parang gawgaw lang? The ice cream tasted very much like Magnolia Ice Cream-ish and not the Gelatissimo type of ice cream.

The parents got Pistachio Ice Cream and Coffee Ice Cream without toppings.

I don't know whose cup was this.

Baby Audrey had chocolate with almonds and peanuts.

Even though the ice cream didn't taste good, the service was superb! The manager cracked hilarious jokes and he even went to our table to ask for feedback.

Have A Lovely Day





Cold Stone Creamery
G/F Serendra, 11th Avenue
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Tel 846 0406

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I wouldn't forget the first time I went here. I had this "German Chocolate Cake" (something like that) ovr a choco waffle. It was really good. I had this original idea that I should try all their flavors out within this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. COLD STONE IS THE BEST!!! AAAAHHH :'D Genuinely wanted to scream reading this. I just wish Cold Stone would come to Malaysia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like cold stone? We love that you can add toppings to the ice cream but the ice cream itself that they serve here aren't that good... bummer...

      Delete
  3. I'm very disappointed based on your experience. Thanks for the honest review! Is this the only one ice cream store in Serendra?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...