Thursday, August 01, 2013

Tokyo Shopping Haul ( Makeup Edition )

Good morning my lovely readers. Today I want to show you my Tokyo makeup haul. I got some of these from various Tokyu Hands Creative Life Store which pretty much you can buy any Japanese products from housewares, stationary, beauty products, clothes, bags, food, etc. I also bought from small konbinis you can find on the street and inside different train stations.

Let's start!


Canmake Lasting Creamy Liner in Black and Brown ( my HOLY GRAIL in eyeliner! ), DUP Eyelashes Fixer EX ( still voted number 1 at Cosme ), Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara, K-Palette Real Lasting Tears Tank in Gramorous Pink ( that's how it's written in the packaging ), Venus Spa Hair Fragrance in Pomegranate and Wild Berry ( lately, I've been fascinated about hair fragrances, don't know why.. ), different Japanese Bath Powders, Hair Chalks ( my sister is currently obsessing with them ).

Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara in 02 Orange Brown

Shiseido Ma Cherie Hair France

Kiss Me Nail Mente Top Coat Gel Shine, Nail Polish in Beige and Kose Pure Mild Enamel Remover

more Canmake Lasting Creamy Eyeliner in Black and Canmake Color Stick in 01 Yellow Beige

Dejavu Fiberwig Extra Long Mascara in Pure Black and Baby Veil Hair Fragrance in Champagne Rose

AHA Clear Peeling Lotion ( I'm still not sure how to use this so to anyone who has any idea kindly leave some instructions down below. ) and Liese Daily Enhance Styling Series Airy Style Blow-Dry Water

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, got these at Narita Airport Duty Free

That's all for my Tokyo makeup shopping haul.
Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading all your Japan adventures! And OMG! Sa dami ng na-shopping mo, pwede ka ng magtayo ng mall. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anu bah!!! :D Konti lang yan. Sari-Sari store palang pwedi dyan. JOKE!!! :P

      Delete
  2. You bought some really nice stuff *-*

    Hopefully I can find some too when I go to Tokyo~

    http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...