Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pizza Hut's The New Cheese Burger Pizza

Last night, our beloved Ate Elvs didn't feel like cooking so we just ordered pizza! WOOHOO! My sister Rin-Rin is super addicted to The New Cheese Burger alien looking pizza by Pizza Hut. We love to order from Pizza Hut because we have a Palm Card so if you order a family size pizza + a 1.5 liter of Pepsi, you get another free family size pizza of the month. The choices for this month are: Deluxe Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza, Beef and Onion Pizza or Vegetarian Pizza. 


For a total of P917.40, we got the following items:

1.5 Liter Pepsi P75

BACON CHEESE BURGER LOVER - CHEESE BURGER PIZZA P609

This was probably the third or fourth time we ordered this alien pizza. I don't really like the taste of the cheese burger meat. I find it too salty and too processed tasting.

BEEF AND ONION PIZZA ( FREE ) + ADDITIONAL STUFFED CRUST P150

So this was what I ate. I had the free pizza done in Stuffed Mozarella Crust. I think they do not put the regular amount of sauce and cheese on the free pizza because it always tastes bland compared to the paid one. Anyhoo I was still able to eat about half of that box. Gutom kasi. :D

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...