Monday, May 27, 2013

Mitsuyado Sei-Men, Makati

When Euni's birthday was coming up, she asked all of us for restaurant suggestions to where we would celebrate it. The celebrant loves Japanese food so we racked out brains for newly opened Japanese restaurants we are interested in trying. Mitsuyado Sei-Men came out on top of everyone's lists. I read a lot of good reviews about this restaurant so I was really eager to try it.


We ordered these:

AE SOBA P290

The noodles were good but as for the taste of everything else, it was just alright.

EBI TEMPURA P260

Crunchy and huge prawns were used.

MISO RAMEN P300

I didn't like this. The soup broth tasted too oily/lardy for me?

EXTRAS: AJI-TAMA & VEGETABLE  P30/EGG P50/PLATE

Boring.

CHEESE TSUKEMEN W/ EXTRA CHEESE P350 + P70

I find this dish interesting... The fat noodles were chewy so I enjoyed those. As for the dipping sauce, it has a peculiar taste to it. It doesn't taste completely savory at all. It has a hint of something that makes the soup tastes a bit sour. I won't be having this again not because it was not good, it's just that the dish is not my cup of tea.

Bird's-eye view of our table.


<3

Have A Lovely Day!





Mitsuyado Sei-Men
22 Jupiter Street Bel-Air, Makati
Tel. 511 1390

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...