Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thailand Shopping Haul

Good morning everyone! Last March 13 to 17, my parents and I went to Bangkok to attend the yearly VIV conference. It is actually the international platform of trade shows for the Feed to Meat industry in Asia, Europe, Latin America, Russia, India, China and Turkey. My parents have been bringing me along to attend VIV since I was in college whenever they do the conference in Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam and Bangkok. So this year, to my advantage, it was held in Thailand which is the country where I love to bargain shop the most! Without further ado, here's my lil shopping haul. :D


 Got these Naraya make up pouches and toiletry bags to be given to family and friends.

 I got this inside the airport Duty Free. This brand is cheaper than Narayan.

 The only footwear I got from Bangkok.

 Clothes I got:











I gave some of the items above as gifts to friends too.

Cosmetics I bought:





Inside MBK, I saw a stall selling cheap cosmetics. I got these fake Mac brushes. I've been using them for the past couple of weeks and so far they're pretty alright to use.

Have A Lovely Day!



8 comments:

  1. Hey i LOVE your blog!
    Would mean a lot if you came and visited mine?
    http://crazed-passion.blogspot.co.uk/
    Much Love xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Lara Piercy! Sure I'll check out yours! :D

      Delete
  2. Awwww.. SUUPER JEALOUS that you were in Bangkok! Totally should have made a stop over to KL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I miss going to KL.. and hoard Vincci shoes! :D

      Delete
  3. hi lovely. you seem so busy these days. I always check on your blog but still no update. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chesca! I will update this blog next week! I was slowly losing heart in blogging but your simple message revived me?? Haha! Thank you ❤

      Delete
  4. wow, me interest shopping in bangkok nice purchased.
    and nice to meet u
    http://sucijewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangkok is a shopping haven! <3 Nice to meet you too Suci!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...