Friday, March 08, 2013

Sephora Makeup Haul

When we were vacationing in USA last year, I didn't get a lot of cosmetics from Sephora. I was into Japanese drugstore make up such as Canmake and Kate then so I was not interested into trying expensive American ones. But lately, I am slowly converting into using this kind. I find that the cheap Japanese ones tend to finish fast. Another is I have no pending trips to Hong Kong or Macau so my make up stocks are slowly running out. 


Here are the few things I got:


SEPHORA DUO EYESHADOW IN NATURAL BROWN N08

I got 3 neutral brown and beige eyeshadow colors.

SEPHORA LONG LASTING EYESHADOW IN GLITTERING SAND N09

SEPHORA LONG LASTING EYESHADOW IN PEACH BEIGE N13

As you can see, Sephora's cosmetics are all Paraben free.

BENEFIT HIGH BEAM LUMINESCENT COMPLEXION ENHANCER

The sales assistant insisted that I should get this expensive primer and I was too shy to say no. (@,@)

BENEFIT SUGARBOMB BLUSH

I got my first ever cheek bronzer! The sales assistant said this would look good on my pale skin. Hoping it's true!

Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. Wahahaha! I was too shy to say no too but when she left, I returned it. But Benefit is a really good brand. Plus it's way cheaper abroad. I got the $39 pack and saved over $30! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer. Makes my skin glow sabi ng mga tao! :D

      Delete
  2. Great haul!!!!!!!!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...