Friday, March 22, 2013

Cafe Bellagio in Quanzhou Wanda Plaza

Since we were at Quanzhou Wanda Plaza relaxing and WINDOW shopping at H&M, my achi and her husband suggested we have a light dinner at Cafe Bellagio before going home. This restaurant is the same as Lugang Cafe found here in Manila. When we arrived at the place, it was packed so we had to wait for about 10 minutes to be seated.


I love the posh interior of the restaurant!

Our orders:

 MARINATED RADISH CUBES ¥9

Crunchy and sour.

 MIXED MUSHROOMS IN XO SAUCE ¥44

My favorite! Paired this with white rice.

 TOFU WITH PRESERVED EGG ¥17

Tofu was creamy. I didn't taste the century egg.

 PORK WONTONS IN SPICY CHILI OIL ¥19

They all loved this.

 SZECHUAN DAN-DAN NOODLES WITH PEANUT SAUCE ¥26

The sauce tasted like salted water with oil. Not good at all.

 KUNG-PAO CASHEW CHICKEN ¥38

Their comment was the dish was full of chilies and cashew nuts. The meat was probably less than 8 tiny pieces.

 THREE-CUP CHICKEN ¥49

This dish also got their stamp of approval.

BLACK PEPPER BEEF ON IRON PLATE ¥48

The beef was tender and I ate all the onions with my rice. IT WAS DELICIOUS!

This restaurant has quite the similar taste as Lugang Cafe found here and I can't wait to go back to have my Black Pepper Beef fix.

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...