Monday, March 11, 2013

Amber Lights Laguna Soya Candle: White Tea

As you all, I'm quite addicted to scented candle. I have finished all the ones I got from Bath & Body Works when we vacationed in USA last year. Sadly, I didn't think of blogging them then. Anyway, I got this sweet candle Amber Lights Laguna from SuperSale Bazaar at the World Trade Center which happened last December. Here's my short review about it.


" Amberlights Laguna proudly presents to you  premium home fragrances. A 100% all natural, all organic and environment friendly products. We only use high grade essential oils and pure soy candles . No DPG and No Phthalate reed diffusers. All also use water base for its room & linen sprays.

12 Variants of  Premium Scented Soya Candles

6oz size could last from 24- 48 hours. 2oz from 6 to 12 hrs.
Both candle sizes could last depending on the room condition. Expected that burning soya candles could last longer when lit on an air conditioned room. "


DESCRIPTION: White Tea, thousands of years Chinese emperors and royalty have indulged in the white tea. It is only fired and dried, leaving its silver buds and select leaves fully intact-along with its delicately sweet herbal taste.



PRICE: P420 ( I got the 6 oz size. )

WHAT I THINK:  If you like the perfume Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden then you'd surely love this candle! It has the same exact scent to it. I always use this at night time when I'm reading a book or just plain relaxing. I also followed the instruction from it's website to use it when the air conditioner is on to get it's maximum fragrance. What I didn't like about the candle was it was hard to lit the wick. The scent did not fill up the room compared to the Bath and Body Works Candles I have used before. Also, if you look at the glass, the wax does not melt nicely and completely inside the container. That means I couldn't reuse the glass after the candle is gone. Right now I'm excited to try an Alice Blue Scented Candle as Amber Lights Laguna Soya Candle did not meet my expectation.

Have A Lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...