Friday, February 22, 2013

Lusso, Greenbelt 5

Last Saturday, my good friend Val celebrated her birthday at Lusso located at Greenbelt 5. All the girls gathered up, dressed prettily, and awaited to have a fun night out! I didn't eat much the entire day because I was eager to have all my favorites from Lusso.


Em, Ceej, and I decided to meet up first at Sweet Bella to get a nice birthday cake. We got the Pearl Cake which was voted best dessert for 2011. It's a light Pink Guava mousse filled with flambeed Guimaras Mango.

After picking up the cake we headed to Lusso to start a good dinner along with an even better conversations ( CHISMISAN TIME! ).

We shared the following dishes:

COMPLIMENTARY BREADSTICKS

Some munched on these plainly but I dipped it in the Cambozola Sauce from the burger dish. It was quite addicting.

LUXE FRIES

We got the Asiago and Truffle Salt Fries. Delicious as always.

LUXE "MAC & CHEESE"

With Pancetta and Formaggio Trio. This was not as good as I remembered it to be??? Or perhaps no Mac and Cheese can ever compete with my favorite from Apartment 1B.

LUSSO DEMI-POUND BURGER

US Beef, Foie Gras, Cambozola Bath Prosecco Onions. Hearty.

SPINACH TAGLIERINI

Asiago, Mushrooms, Parma. It was my first time to try this. I loved it better than the Luxe Mac & Cheese. This will be my newest favorite dish to order from Lusso.

FOIE GRAS CROQUE MONSIEUR

Bechamel, Gruyere. TO DIE FOR!!!

Other Party Pictures:




Have A Lovely Day!



1 comment:

  1. I agree that Sweet Bella's Pink Guava Cake is the best I've ever tasted. Maybe I should experiment on that one day but decent tasting fruit is hard to come by here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...