Monday, January 14, 2013

T.G.I.Friday's at Robinsons Place Manila

All my siblings gathered together one night to have a farewell dinner for my Achi and her family. They went back to China early next day. While everyone was munching appetizers at T.G.I.Friday's, Audrey asked me to sneak her out and take her to Tom's World. She's one smart child.


She sat on her favorite carousel ride.

She also played most of the machine games there. She was having the time of her life! Anyway, 20 minutes later we were asked to return to have dinner with the rest of the gang.

Dishes we enjoyed that night:

FRIDAY'S THREE FOR ALL P725

FRIDAY'S BALL PARK NACHOS P545

FRENCH ONION SOUP P150

CAJUN CHICKEN SALAD P395

CITRUS SHRIMP SUMMER SALAD P575

FRIDAY'S PORK ADOBO P465

JACK DANIEL'S SALMON P795

CAJUN SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA P625

KIDDIE SPAGHETTI

The entire gang! See you Achi and the family this summer!

Have A Lovely Day!





T.G.I.Friday's
G/F Robinsons Place Manila, M Adriatico St
Ermita, Manila
Tel. 526 5334

4 comments:

  1. There is one particular arcade game in Tom's World that I love - the one where you have to throw balls to some random monsters or mosquitoes or bottles. :)) Very good to relieve stress :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW THAT GAME!! I play that game! :D I love that and the water gun game too! :D

      Delete
  2. Whoah! I wish I had your legs girl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had your face, nose, and hair!!!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...