Saturday, January 12, 2013

'Cue Modern Barbecue at Bonifacio High Street Central

It was 3 pm. I haven't had lunch. The companion had to take his car to the casa to have it cleaned at Fort so he told me to just choose a restaurant there. I've been wanting to try 'Cue Modern Barbecue for the longest time so that was my chance to eat there!


I like the cool and comfy interiors of this restaurant. Take the couch seat the next time you dine here.

After ordering, we were given this complimentary bowl of flavored popcorn. We liked it so much we asked for another one!

MILKSHAKE P190

Since I was eating alone as the companion already had lunch with this family at home, I ordered everything I fancied. Got this delicious and fattening chocolate milkshake!

CHARLESTON SHE CRAB SOUP P260

Flaked crab chowder, chives, dry sherry, worcestershire. I didn't chew a single ounce of crab flakes in this soup. The serving size was ONLY more or less 5 tablespoonfuls of soup.

BONE MARROW AND STEAK TACOS P485

Roasted corn salsa, flour tortillas, sweet n spicy salsa verde. THIS WAS THE BOMB!!! Cholesterolific good!

THE BABY BACK RIBS HALF SLAB P645

Slow-baked then BBQ'D / WET / house-made bbq glaze. Got Mac and Cheese as side dish. The ribs were super tender and flavorful. I would definitely order this and the Bone Marrow appetizer the next time I visit 'Cue Modern Barbecue.

Have A Lovely Day!





'Cue Modern Barbecue
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central,
East Superblock, 7th Ave Cor 29th
Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Tel. 621 4052

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...