Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Apartment 1B at One Lafayette Square, Makati

I was craving for my ultimate comfort food which is the Mac and Cheese. The best place I've tried that so far was at Apartment 1B Rockwell Branch. Since we were in Makati area already, we decided to look for the branch there which has no parking space at all. We had to park two blocks away and walked towards the restaurant.


The dining area is pretty small.

It has a nice bar area where you can also see the open kitchen.

I had a glass of  CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE while the lunch companion had soda.

We both had CORN CHOWDER. It was absolutely delicious! I would have loved to order another cup but I was thinking I might not finished my main entree anymore because the soup was pretty filling.

My MACARONI AND CHEESE. It was cheesy, it was gooey, it was what dreams are made of!!!

The lunch companion was indecisive as what to order. The server recommended this GRILLED BLUE MARLIN. It was bad. The fish was tough and dry. My friend wished she should have gotten the same dish I got.

Have A Lovely Day!





Apartment 1B
G/F Unit 1-B One Lafayette Square, 
132 Sedeno St. Salcedo Village, Makati
Tel. 843 4075

2 comments:

  1. They have a second floor that actually looks like an apartment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang! We were seated at the first floor lang. Will soon visit this place again! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...