Friday, December 07, 2012

Shi Lin at Power Plant Mall

After a movie, we walked around the mall to look for a dinner place. Much to our surprise, we saw a Shi Lin Restaurant at one corner! We always travel all the way to Podium whenever we are craving for those oh-so-yummy dumplings but we don't have to do that anymore now that they opened a new branch closer to our home. Since our tummies were still full of popcorn, Potato Corner's Trio Fries, and soda, I suggested we have a light meal of Xiao Long Baos and noodles.


XIAO LONG BAO P138

The soupy dumplings were all delicious!

They gave us sad looking watered down ginger shreds.

NOODLES WITH SESAME AND PEANUT SAUCE P138

I always ordered this whenever I dine at Shi Lin. They noodles they served me was sticking together. Urgg! I only ate like half of it and had the other half put in a doggy bag for Lulu to enjoy.

NOODLES WITH DOUBLE-BOILED CHICKEN SOUP P138

The companion said the soup broth was good and the noodles were alright too. So I guess it was just my order that had a problem.

Have A Lovely Day!





Shi Lin
Power Plant Mall, Rockwel Dr
Poblacion, Makati

3 comments:

  1. Meron din nito sa Lucky China Mall dun sa GF, dun kami nag-merienda last time but everything tasted so-so lang. Yun xiao long bao juicy cya kasi freshly wrap, ang tagal namin nag-antay pero para sakin..it tastes ok lang. Hindi cya yun #I HAVE TO TASTE IT BEFORE I DIE# level...hehe..~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! Meron na pala dyan. Actually I've never set foot pa sa Lucky China Mall! Put I want to check that out soon! Hmm well kasi sa lahat ng nagooffer ng xiao long baos like crystal jade or lugang or others, dito sa Shi Lin pinaka gusto namin. Pero yun din ung service pala sa Rockwel medyo mabagal din. Pero sa Podium, the last time we ate there ok naman ung service. So i guess personal preference lang kaya natuwa kami meron na pala sa rockwel

      Delete
    2. salamat s mga comment nyo.. isa po ako sa gumagawa ng dumplings specially yung xiao long bao .. and s totoo lang 5 branches na po kami THE PODIUM,THE FORT near ST.LUKES,ATC,ROCKWELL and LUCKY CHINA TOWN .. s THE PODIUM po ako maraming salamat po ulit next time na kumain ulit kau mas bibilisan pa ang servings and quality ng food ..

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...