Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turkey To Go by Marriott Cafe Executive Chef Meik Brammer

Last Sunday night we celebrated late Thanksgiving dinner with a huge roasted bird! That was probably my first time to celebrate the event because as Filipino Chinese, we just don't bother to observe it. We ordered one Turkey to Go set from Marriott Cafe and had it delivered at the Executive Lounge so that their chef can properly slice it for us. 

"Turkey to Go! November 22, Dec 24 and 25, 2012 Php 7500
Counting down to a big family gathering but too busy to cook? Have a gourmet style roasted turkey prepared by no less than Executive Chef Meik Brammer. 

All turkey to go comes with cranberry sauce, corn bread stuffing and sauteed brussel sprouts with bacon. Please call to order and allow 48 hours before pick up, Turkey to go can be collected at Java counter at the Ground Level of Marriott Hotel Manila."


We were served with the following:

WOW WOW WOW!!! This whole turkey was served with two sauces: cranberry sauce and brown gravy sauce. Since I cannot eat poultry, I only ate one whole turkey leg and about 10 slices of the breast part. ( bahala na ang allergy ko! )

GREEN BEANS WITH BACON

BUTTERED MASHED POTATOES

POTATO SALAD

BAKED PUMPKIN

CORNBREAD STUFFING ( doesn't really look like a stuffing noh? )

APPLE PIE

PUMPKIN PIE


I have to say this meal was fantastic! I ate so much potato salad and green beans with bacon until now I'm still burping mayonnaise and bacon. EWW, I know, but I love it! Don't even get me start with the pies! Uncle and I were voting for the Apple Pie while the companion and his mom loved the Pumpkin. Everything you see above in only P7500 and it is super worth it. 8 to 10 persons ( heavy eaters! ) can be satisfied with the entire set. We are planning to order this again for Christmas so I can't wait to gobble turkey meat again.

Have A Lovely Day!



6 comments:

  1. wwwwow!! kakagutom, everything looks yummy! except for the pumpkin pie (not a fan of pumpkin eversince T__T) thanks for sharing this info! Sulit nga cya kasi malaki servings nya ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ung pumpkin pie lasang parang yema? Parang sobrang tamis talaga. It was good din but I prefer the apple pie kasi medyo tarty ung lasa. :D

      Delete
  2. The food looks extremly delicious!! locating the next Marriot in my city now!!

    xx
    Mikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang sarap tingnan! :) Thanks for sharing, might give it a try! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mas masarap kainin :P Pero fattening ung side dishes. lol. :P

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...