Friday, November 30, 2012

Lush: Chrismas Eve Bubble Bar





Lush Description: This bubble bar was invented for those times when you are getting ready for a big event. Soak in a bath and relax in mountains of bubbles and rise with a hint of sensual jasmine fragrance lingering on your body.

Irish moss powder in this bar ensures that your skin feels smooth and soft whilst the essential oils will relax you and leave your mind and body ready for great things.  
Designed by some of our ( more party-animal ) shop managers, who wanted something to use after long days at work, when they had parties or nightclubs to go to.  They wanted something to refresh, wake themselves up and also leave them smelling fantastic.

They put a night sky and moon on the bar, because to them that heralds the time to get going and get out!

For the less party prone amongst us – this bar is great for use at all times of the day or night, but always when you want to be left feeling fantastic.


How to Use it: Crumble the bar under the hot running tap to allow the water to agitate mounds of bubbles with no effort on your part.


Price: P225

What I think: Without reading what it was made of, I thought the purple part was lavender while the yellow crescent moon shape was lemon. The Christmas Eve Bubble Bar is really composed of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang. I soaked for about 40 minutes or until the water turned cold. The bubble bar gave me a very relaxing and soothing bath. Based on other blog reviews I read, some would cut the Bubble Bars into halves before using them but I do not suggest doing that. If you cut it then you won't experience the potency and the full effect of the product. So my suggestion would be is just use one whole on special occasions or when you feel super stressed. I am quite happy with this and will gladly get some more on my next visit to Lush.

Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. ang cute ng design moon and sky ^_~ and lovely color combination din =)
    I bought a bubble bar before and since tipid mode ako. I tried cutting into half, pero I think its not ideal kasi the consistency is malambot and it tends to get mushy. At the end, I still have to use it all up since the other half was nadurog na T___T~ or hindi lang me marunong mag-hati..lolz ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh hahaa! nagcrucumble talaga siya. So if gusto mo siya hatiin, you have to put like paper on the table first para ung crumbles makukuha mo pa kasi saya :D then you can put it in a jar or cup for your second use ganun. :D

      Delete
  2. I love Lush bombs I should try those bubble bars. I introduced my husband to the awesomeness of baths and now he keeps asking for bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! The companion is like that too! He's now the one bugging me that his stash of bubble bars are almost depleted so we should get new ones. lol :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...