Monday, October 15, 2012

My Kitchen By Chef Chris at The Oasis

Good morning darlings!

Way back when Chef Chris Locher was starting and manning his small restaurant C Italian Dining in Angeles City, we'd go visit him and taste all his yummy creations. ( In Angeles, there's not much good restaurants so choices are very limited. )

He'd even make us off the menu dishes so we'd continue to visit him ( Although that was not needed. The usual menu offerings were enough ).

When he left C' Italian and created another restaurant in Manila, we definitely followed him.

One Sunday lunch, I took the companion and his family to try My Kitchen by Chef Chris.


The place was so packed even the coffee cafe in the lobby was turned into an extension of the restaurant.

What we ordered:

COMPLIMENTARY BREAD W/ OLIVE OIL, PESTO, AND PARMESAN CHEESE DIP

CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP P200

My personal favorite. I just love how the soup tastes so rich and creamy. The tomato sourness was just right for me.

KRISTINA P780

Bacon, ham, caramelized onion, sun dried tomato and mushroom. We devoured this in no time!

SPAGHETTI CARBONARA P650

The Oasis Way, Parmesan cream sauce with bacon and mushroom. White sauce pasta cooked to perfection.

OSSO BUCO MAESTRI P980

Prepared after an old family recipe in lemon and white wine flavored cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley bedded on saffron risotto. The veal was tender but I find the sauce a bit watery? I would have preferred it to be thicker. But overall, it was very tasty.
Have A Lovely Day!


My Kitchen By Chef Chris
1032-34 Belen Street Paco, Manila
Tel. 521 2371 to 75

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup they were all good. But of course you still have better Italian food in your country :D

      Delete
  2. Great food! Chef Chris is such a jovial and fun person to chat with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...