Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bugis & BRGR The Burger Project at The Grand Tower, Vito Cruz Manila

I paid my good friend KD another visit one Tuesday night. She suggested we try this make your own burger place called The Burger Project near DLSU Taft. Walking from the university to The Grand Tower, I felt like I had gotten lung cancer from all the smoke belching cars I've inhaled! lol. Anyway upon entering the building I saw this bright lit place called Bugis.


In Singapore, one drink that I drank all the time was Milo Dinosaur. I quickly ordered a large cup when I found out they have it on their menu.

Next stop was BRGR The Burger Project. I like the fun and quirky interior of the burger joint.



We were both given these to answer. It's a pretty fun way to order but you might get carried away from ticking all the items you like and end up with an expensive burger. Almost all the add ons ( except for lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles ) have extra charges so I will definitely say this is not a cheap place to eat at for university students.

"It's A Lovely Day Burger" P295

100% Angus beef burger, Brioche bun, Gruyere, Cheddar Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Fried Portobello with Garlic Sauce. The burger was super dry. The Fried Portobello didn't taste anything like it.

"Feeling Vegan But Not Really Burger" P225

Tofu, Potato bun, Bleu Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Fried Portobello, Mango Salsa, Lettuce, Tomato, with Pesto sauce. KD didn't like her burger too.


I washed half of my super dry burger down with my Milo Dinosaur and put the rest in a doggy bag for Lulu to enjoy that night. KD was wearing her pambahay out. So to her students we bumped into, they were all shocked to see KD not as a mighty educator but as a plain human being. lol.


Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do try it. Maybe we just got the wrong combination for our burgers. It's a fun place to hang out!

      Delete
  2. The burger project sounds so foodie adventurous!
    But i find it hard to mix and match different ingredients heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can experiment or just choose items you love best. :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...