Monday, July 09, 2012

MAC Cosmetics: Myth

This tube was actually a gift from a family member ( thanks again Ahya A! ). This was also my first nude lipstick. Now I have like 2 or 3 more. I used to think MAC Myth would be my HG nude color because everyone was and still is raving about it but the recent one I bought, MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 outshines my love for this one. Here's my review of it.



What Mac Cosmetics says about it : Pale muted peach-beige lipstick.


What color is it : It's a peachy nude color




Price : $14.00 + tax ( The family member got it in USA. )

What I Think about it : Think of the concealer you are using to hide your eye bags or pimples. This lipstick would exactly be the same thing but it hides the color of your lips. When I first wore this color, a lot of friends and relatives told me I look like I'm dead ( I wore Myth on a plain face ). After the 100th comment I forced myself to buy the complimenting lip gloss for it ( MAC Lipglass in C-thru ). So aside from this color totally washes people out, it's also very drying so I have to do the long routine of brushing my lips first then putting lip balm before using MAC Myth. Overall I still wear it because I'm trying to finish the tube and I think the color makes my eyes pop whenever I do the whole smokey eyes look.

Will I repurchase this : Nope

Have A Lovely Day!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE this colour, absolutely gorgeous nude colour, perfect for the flawless casual look xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Anthea! Thanks! Yeah the lipstick is alright for casual look as well! :D

      Delete
  2. I actually think the color looks pretty on you! I have yet to try a nude lipstick but I'm sure sooner or later I will!

    http://mylifesnotalwayseasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just go to any MAC stores and try it out, see if you like it! Thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete
  3. It looks super cute on you, with or without the flash! It's worth the purchase

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mik you are so kind. It is worth the purchase but I think the MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 suits me better. Please do try the look!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...