Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cibo + Gelatissimo at Greenbelt 5

Cibo is one of our favorite restaurant since forever! It is like a default restaurant we go to whenever we cannot think of any new restaurant we want to try.

So one Friday night, after watching a movie at Greenbelt 3, the companion and I just went straight to Cibo to have a hearty and carb-full meal. We did not want to burden ourselves to think which of the hundred restaurants available at the Greenbelt Malls to have dinner at.


UVA NERA P119

We both had this. I was suppose to get the white grape shake but as usual it was out of stock.

PAPPA AL POMODORO P173

We split an order of this super yummy tomato soup.

GAMBERETTI WHITE BREAD P265

We also had halves of this sandwich to be paired with the soup. The companion still prefer Lusso's Lobster and Prawn Roll best.

BOLOGNESE SPAGHETINNI P248

The companion finished this in less than 5 minutes.

SPAGHETINNI IL MAGNIFICO P275

I, on the other hand, was just able to eat half of this because I was saving room for..

THIS!!!

I had the two flavor cup of half Coffee and half Roasted Almond P160. 
This was one perfect Fridate for me!

Have A Lovely Day!





Cibo 
2/F, Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 758-2426

Gelatissimo
2nd Level, Greenbelt 5,
Makati City, Philippines

4 comments:

  1. Tomato soup is my absolute fave!!

    xx
    mikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Tomato soup paired with grilled cheese sandwich! My ultimate comfort food!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...