Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Ukokkei Ramen Ron at Tesoro Building, Makati

The weather now is getting hotter and hotter. It's not even summer yet!!!

We decided to fight the heat with hot soup. ( I know it does not make any sense! )

Anyway, a friend has long been raving about this little restaurant called Ukokkei.




Fun seats where you can let your legs dangle below the table.

The bar area.

What we ordered:

YAKI GYOZA P120
This was ok. Ok lang...

JAPANESE MIXED VEGETABLE ( I wasn't able to write this down.. )

A bit oily but it tasted ok.

UKOKKEI MISO BUTTER CORN P360

PERFECT perfect noodle soup! This was what I ordered because I love corn and everything tastes better with butter! The noodles were chewy, the broth was superb, and the corn made a big difference on the taste! One of the best noodle soup I have ever tasted.

UKOKKEI MISO CHASHU W/ EXTRA AJITAMAGO P380 + P40

The companion really liked this soup and the golden egg tasted excellent for him as well.

UKOKKEI SHOYU CHASHU W/ EXTRA AJITAMAGO P380 + P40

Auntie found this a bit salty. She continued that the Miso soup was better of the two broths.

 GREEN TEA P55

We all ordered this thinking the tea will drown all the oils we are taking. The green tea drink was extra diluted with water. Tsk tsk tsk. I should have ordered my beloved Coke.

Overall, we find Ukokkei Ramen Ron serves good Ramen Noodles soup. We will definitely go back for more.

Have A Lovely Day!





Ukokkei Ramon Ron
Tesoro Bldg., 822 A Arnaiz Ave., San Lorenzo Vill.
Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines
(02) 856-4588

5 comments:

  1. ahh im so jealous!!! i miss REAL asian food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theres always nissin cup noodles in the states? :P

      Delete
  2. what a COOL COINCIDENCE!!! i had ramen today, too with my momma ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...