Friday, March 23, 2012

The Highlander Steakhouse, Tagaytay Highlands


 When in Tagaytay, where else would one eat but Highlands Steakhouse!



Creepy deer heads mounted all over the walls.


Service was excellent. Every request was given in less than 30 seconds.

CALAMANSI JUICE

Cool drink to freshen me up.

SAUTEED SCALLOP OF HUDSON VALLEY FOIE GRAS P880

Perfect combination of both the foie gras with the tartness of the Tagaytay pineapple compote.

PAN-SEARED SEA SCALLOP P650

Served on a bed of saffron Parmesan risotto with seafood gravy. YUMMM!!

CLAM CHOWDER P180

We all had a bowl of this tasty soup.

SEARED CHILEAN SEABASS P880

Achi Jen was able to finish this in no time.

JESSE JAMES' RIB-EYE STEAK (10 OZ) P1380

Ahya Chris ate this with rice and creamed spinach.

KIDDIE STYLE SPAGHETTI P180

The sick boy didn't want to eat the heavy steak this time and just had his favorite bolognese. The spaghetti sauce was cooked the Filipino way and not the American sour one. It was good but Jollibee spaghetti is still the best for me! :p

JESSE JAMES' RIB-EYE STEAK (10 OZ) P1380

I actually wanted to order my favorite John Wayne's Prime Rib but it's only available during weekends. We had this dinner during a Friday. Anyway, the steak was delicious along with my two side dishes which were sauteed mushrooms and potato gratin.

POTATO GRATIN

MACARONI AND CHEESE P180

And last but not the least, the baby had this. A portion is missing in the picture because of ME!

Dining here is a bit pricey but believe me it's so worth it. To those of you looking for a special place to have you anniversary date or even monthsary date, I would definitely recommend Highlands Steakhouse.

Have A Lovely Day!





The Highlander Steakhouse, Tagaytay Highlands
Belleview Drive
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Philippines
(046) 483-0820

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! Lately you arent posting much? :(

      Delete
  2. I'd love to go there, so if I'm ever in the Philippines, I promise I'll visit and post a review too!:D Unfortunately it's so far away from here that I have no idea if it happens but I never say never:D these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. start saving up! let me know when you plan to come here! <3

      Delete
  3. as usual, you're making me hungry again! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! i love to tease my readers with food! :D :P

      Delete
  4. Is this open to public? Not just for members?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty.. Hmm.. What I know is you cannot enter Tagaytay Highlands itself if you aren't a member or with a member. This steakhouse is inside Tagaytay Highlands

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...