Saturday, February 04, 2012

Outfit Post # 4

Hello!

Last week we were invited for a late Chinese New Year Celebration that was held in Genting Club at Maxims Tower, Resorts World Manila.

I know I will be out the entire day so I wore something casual with a bit of sparkle. 




I have been seeing a lot of sweater and sequin shorts combo from my favorite fashion bloggers so I decided to give it a try.

sweater: Forever 21 // shorts: Forever 21 // bag: Prada // Shoes: Michael Antonio
I broke my monotonous white and black color combination by using my hot pink clutch purse. 



Some of the Party Pictures:




There were about 15 dishes served but I only got 2 on camera because I was hungry.. (-_-)


To my fellow Judenites, that's Tang Lao Shr also known as "Rufa Mae"!!!


Have A Lovely Day!



4 comments:

  1. i adore the clutch and sequin shorts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gina. You can dress up the sequin shorts by wearing a sheer long sleeves top or dress it down like I did by pairing it with a jumper.

      Delete
  2. Fashionista:) I really like the way your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...