Thursday, February 02, 2012

Outfit Post # 3

Last Friday I had a haircut at Kerastase Institute.

Rachel is my go to hair stylist for the past 8 years. She is the only person whom I allow to cut my hair. When she moved from H&M salon in Glorietta 4 to Kerastase Institute by Salon ESA at 6750 Ayala Avenue, of course I followed her.

She just gave me a three inches hair trim because she is still persuading me to have my long hair permed.

I am not sure if I want to take the leap yet :P




I was wearing a racerback tank top and shorts underneath this sheer dress.



dress: Estilo // shoes: H&M // watch: Philip Stein // bag: Prada
Kindly hype my lookbook page.

Have A Lovely Day!





Kérastase Institute by Salon ESA, Ground Floor 6750 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
Tel # 8191040 8190886
Salon Hours: 10:00am -8:00pm (closed on Mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...