Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Year, A New Blog

I have always wanted to start a blog, and this year I'm going to do it! 

I am planning to write and post pictures about my travels, personal outfit shots, food reviews, my beloved dog Lulu, and whatever is on my mind. 

Let me start this blog with these outfit shots

Because I am still thinking what to write and how to write them :P

jacket: Mango // top: Mango // shorts: Mango // bag: Prada // belt: Dorothy Perkins
boots: Mango

I know I have a sucky camera. I'll do my best to take better shots for my next post.

Happy New Year!

Have A Lovely Day!




5 comments:

  1. I have to say im so proud of u! Welcome to the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehey!!! my first commenter!!! i need a lot of help here! i will continue to ask you more about blogging! :D :D

      Delete
  2. how lovely!! my goal is to try to keep my blog for over a year. so far, i've only managed to do that ONCE lol! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you arent busy anymore, you can write regularly!

      Delete
  3. Luxury Camps in Jaisalmer
    Luxury Camps Jaisalmer are Offered Heritage juma desert camp Luxury Camps Jaisalmer Organise Camp in jaisalmer , AC camp, Book Online Desert Camp Now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I want to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...